Talkin' business: What's your plan?
- Objectives based on your evaluation of your company's risks stemming from safety and health issues.
- Preliminary budget estimates for reducing each risk in priority order.
- Separate action plans for attacking each objective. Detail your actions per quarter, and expected returns.
- Names of person(s) and groups responsible for managing each objective.
- Specific measures for each objective to document that they have been met.
- Expected financial returns and the reduction in liability achieved from your actions taken, shown by quarter and year-end.
- Benefits derived from the plan.
- Jerry Williams, CSP, C.P.E.A., assistant professor, Central Missouri State University