- OIL & GAS
The committee will develop recommendations on the proposed rules for:
- The Porta Count Respirator Fit Test Protocol;
- Clarification of Remedy for Violation of Requirements to Provide Personal Protective Equipment and Train Employees;
- Construction Standards Update – OSHA, Directorate of Construction (DOC);
- Mast Climbing Scaffold Investigations, Lessons Learned – OSHA, Office of Engineering Services, DOC;
- Cooperative Programs Update – OSHA Challenge, Voluntary Protection Program, and recent construction partnerships – OSHA, Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs;
- Consultation data discussion – OSHA, Directorate of Evaluation and Analysis; and Construction Update – NIOSH, Construction Coordinator.
According to the notice, submission of comments, requests to speak at the ACCSH meeting and requests for special accommodation: Interested parties may submit comments, requests to speak and requests for special accommodation by mail, hand delivery, express mail, messenger, courier service, telephone (requests for special accommodations only), FAX (if submission does not exceed 10 pages), or e-mail to Ms. Veneta Chatmon, OSHA, Office of Communications, Room N-3647, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20210; telephone (202) 693-1999; FAX (202) 693-1635; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.