- OIL & GAS
TA-2100 - RS485/4-20mA 3 or 4-Wire smarter Gas Detector manufactured by Mil-Ram Technology, Inc. detects hundreds of different gases utilizing several sensor technologies: electrochemical, infrared, catalytic, photo-ionization, solid-state and more. The TA-2100 Gas Detector uses MIL-RAM’s no false alarms, chemically selective, patented sensors for the detection of TOXIC, OXYGEN, LEL Combustible and VOC gases. The TA-2100 Gas Detector uses smarter sensor technology to provide the user with more than just a simple gas detector. The many features of the TA-2100 are as follows:
- Self-calibration adjusts span monthly based on sensor life curve – reduces calibration frequency and cost
- Auto gas calibration, non-intrusive, hands-free, magnetic switches
- Offsite sensor only calibration with memory chip embedded in sensor
- Number of days since last calibrated
- Not affected by temperature -25 deg C to +50 deg C, stable by design
- Peak value, Loop test, 15-min. TWA, Temperature
- Remaining sensor life and replace sensor indication
- Rapid warm-up
- Backlit 12 x 2 LCD display
- Operating voltage 12 or 15-30 VDC
- Continuous diagnostics
- Options: RS-485 Modbus RTU option – provides multi-drop installations with serial communications to centralized control system (PLC< DCS, etc.); Relay Module in the same enclosure option – low, mid, high and fault relays-gas alarm relays can be programmed latching/non-latching, energized/non-energized and time delays; Wireless telemetry option.
- Suitable for use in SIL 2 environments
About Mil-Ram TechnologyMil-Ram Technology, Inc., an ISO 9001:2008 UL registered company, is a leading innovator in industrial gas detection specializing in fixed gas detection systems utilizing our unique patented no false alarms gas sensor technology. We are a technical, engineering based company with a strong emphasis on product design and customization to meet specific application requirements. Over the past 21 years, Mil-Ram has developed a comprehensive and evolving product line offering practical and cost-effective gas detection solutions to numerous industries world-wide. Our dedication to customer service, applications, engineering and product research & development reflects our ongoing commitment to meeting current and future gas detection needs of industry.