HearSafe Audiometric Testing: “It is what we do different that makes us better!”
We transfer BASELINE records for FREE!
Ask about our FREE OSHA Sound Surveys!
- Up to 60 tests each hour can be accomplished using licensed Audiology Aides.
- Immediate review of test results with each employee.
- Audiological analysis of every hearing test, not just problem test results.
- Exception Reports generated at the end of each shift.
- Final Summary Reports are emailed in 24-48 hours using PDF format.
Reduce Lost Production Time
- No more hassling with long lines and lost production time because many associates are waiting 15-30 minutes to be tested.
- Time test schedule is used to minimize lost production and greatly reduces each employee's
- No more than three associates per technician
Increased Test Accuracy
- Our audiometric testing eliminates “false positive” standard threshold shifts that are common with noisy trailer testing.
- Manual audiometric testing methods are preferred by many audiologists and are accepted as a
- Highly accurate method of performing hearing testing.
- Comparative in “real time” our software guarantees tests that are 100% accurate!
Worksafe is a VPPPA Vendor Partner supporting OSHA VPP efforts