- ISHN GLOBAL
- EHS RESEARCH
Earn your OSHA 10 or 30-Hour card with UL PureSafety's online programs. Your training will focus on topics that are important in today's workplace, such as an introduction to OSHA, basic rigging, confined spaces, and other relevant topics. Printable job aids are available at the end of each session. A certificate is available for you to print immediately upon successful completion of the program.
Why UL PureSafety?
- Brand. UL PureSafety, part of UL's Global Network, is committed to creating safer working environments.
- Content. UL PureSafety OSHA training is job-focused.
- Delivery. Students choose the time and place to complete their course work.
- Accelerated Study. After enrolling, you can begin your course work immediately. Study at your own pace.
- Support. Students work independently, but not alone. Safety experts and support staff are just a phone call or e-mail away.
Affordable. UL PureSafety is one of the most affordable OSHA training providers available.
OSHA 10-hour general industry: $89 per seat.
OSHA 10-hour construction: $89 per seat.
OSHA 30-hour construction: $189 per seat.