- ISHN GLOBAL
- EHS RESEARCH
Ergodyne announced today the expansion of their ProFlex® Dorsal Impact-Reducing (DIR) Glove Series to include the ProFlex® 925CPWP Thermal Waterproof Cut, Puncture and Dorsal Impact-Reducing Glove. Providing maximum defense from multiple, competing hazards, Ergodyne’s new glove delivers on protection without sacrificing an ounce of flexibility or dexterity.
“Our DIR Series continues to expand to address the needs and wants of workers in the field,” said Andy Olson, senior product manager, Ergodyne. “They asked for a combination of cut and puncture protection in a thermal, waterproof glove … and that’s what we’ve delivered.”
Following the spring 2012 launch of the popular all-season 925F(x)CP Cut & Puncture Resistant Glove, the patented 925CPWP glove combines an all Armortex® palm for Level 3 cut and Level 2 puncture protection with 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and a Hipora® waterproof, windproof insert liner for warmth in cold, wet applications. Additionally, the glove features molded TPR armor on the knuckles and fingers of the dorsal side of the hand for rugged protection; a hi-vis color scheme for hand visibility; and a contoured neoprene cuff for a snug, comfortable fit. Learn more about the technology used in Ergodyne products.
“Cut and puncture hazards don’t melt away when the weather gets cold and wet,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO of Ergodyne. “The new ProFlex® 925CPWP protects hard working hands to the max – even when the flurries start to fly.”
Ideal for anyone needing cut, puncture and back of the hand protection in cold, wet applications, the ProFlex® 925CPWP gloves will be available January 2013 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information, visit www.ergodyne.com or call 800.225.8238.
- All-Armortex® palm provides Level 3 cut, Level 2 puncture protection
- EVA padding underneath Armortex®
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor “flex zones” for high dexterity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Hipora® breathable waterproof & windproof insert liner
- Reinforced Kevlar® palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
- EN388: 4342
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over.
The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its® Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.
For more information on Ergodyne, visit www.ergodyne.com or call 800.225.8238.