ISHM announces two applications for one application fee
The Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) is offering a two for one special for the remainder of 2013
ISHM is offering two applications for one application fee for the remainder of 2013. ISHM recognizes the value of multiple certifications and desires to assist qualified members in obtaining two valuable certifications.
ISHM offers the only EHS certifications that are totally focused on EHS management. Specifically the Safety Certifications / Designations offered by ISHM demonstrate:
- A comprehensive review of the current body of knowledge for which the professional safety manager is accountable
- Your commitment to expertise and knowledge in professional safety management
- Currency as you participate in the 5 year recertification process (Accumulation of CEU’s)
- Proficiency in management skills needed in today’s international climate.
- A commitment to your profession
According to Larry Curtis, executive Director of ISHM, “This two for one offer represents a 50 per cent savings for professionals who qualify for two certifications.” He goes on to say, “In today’s market certifications are often a determining factor in employment decisions so this offer represents a solid competitive advantage to certification holders.”
About the Institute for Safety and Health Management
The Institute for Safety and Health Management is the premier credentialing organization founded to promote the establishment of standards and recognition of safety and risk management professionals. Through the ISHM’s certification programs, Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM), Associate Safety Health Manager (ASHM) and Certified Safety Management Practitioner (CSMP), it promotes the advancement of safety management through the application of management principles and the integration of safety into all levels and activities of management.