New interactive tools make it easy for engineers, architects to specify Miller® fall protection systems
Honeywell (NYSE:HON) has launched new online tools designed to make it easier for engineers and architects to specify Miller fall protection systems into almost any project or plan.
Online at http://hwll.co/EngineerTools, these interactive tools ease the process of designing, specifying, and selecting fall protection systems for different projects. Located on a brand new area of the millerfallprotection.com site, the availability of these resources demonstrates the breadth of knowledge and experience Miller offers engineers and architects, as a world leading brand in fall protection solutions and services.
Information and tools available at http://hwll.co/EngineerTools include:
- Engineering Specifications and Computer Aided Drawings (CAD) to help with design and specification requirements.
- System Comparison Charts that allow visitors to compare features of different Miller fall protection systems at-a-glance.
- An interactive Fall Clearance Calculator - for use on a computer desktop, smart phone or tablet - allowing users to quickly determine fall clearance and swing fall.
- An interactive ShockFusion Kit Selection Guide that allows users to select components for a rooftop horizontal lifeline and request a quote for a Miller ShockFusion Kit in just 7 easy steps.
- Information on how to “Ask The Expert” for assistance with engineering questions, system specifications, fall protection system designs, or other technical issues.
- Links to more information about Miller Custom Engineered Systems and Do-It-Yourself Kits.
For more information, visit Honeywell Safety Products at ASSE Safety 2014 in booth #1201; visit the Miller Fall Protection website at www.millerfallprotection.com; contact your nearest Miller/Honeywell distributor; or call Honeywell Customer Care at in the US at 800-430-5490 or in Canada at 888-212-7233.
About Miller® Fall Protection Products
Miller is a world leading brand in fall protection solutions, including: personal fall protection equipment; engineered fall arrest systems; collective fall prevention/barrier solutions; and professional services including training, audits, consulting, product inspection and repairs. For over 65 years, products labeled with the Miller brand have protected those working at height in a wide range of industries including construction, oil and gas, telecommunications, wind energy, transportation, mining, general industry, utilities and more.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.
About Honeywell Safety Products
Honeywell Safety Products (HSP), a global manufacturer of leading personal protective equipment (PPE) and provider of safety solutions, helps company employees make safer decisions on their own and build an enduring culture of safety. With world class brands such as Honeywell®, Uvex®, North®, Howard Leight®, Miller®, Fibre-Metal® and Servus®, HSP offers a full range of quality PPE, including: protective clothing; fall and hearing protection products; solutions that protect hands, head, feet, eyes and face; along with respiratory, welding, first-aid, lockout/tagout and traffic safety equipment. Lead them to safety—visit www.honeywellsafety.com/culture to learn more.