The New Mindset for SDS and Chemical Data Management
Date: Now On Demand Through January 26, 2017!
Duration: 30 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Chemical Data Management is not the same as it was 10 years ago. Providers are changing and expanding, new technologies offer exciting capabilities and different regulations apply for EH&S professionals. Many new companies are popping up on the SDS management scene to capitalize on the struggles that GHS has brought to the market place.
On the flip side, “out of the box” providers that have been around for years are changing focus and leaving clients uncertain of their future. Join SiteHawk as we discuss what’s new in SDS and Chemical Data Management and provide visibility into what’s on the horizon in the chemical data management environment.
Join us for an interactive webinar focused on:
- Understanding what your company values in chemical data management
- Learning how to automate your risk assessment prior to chemical approval onsite
- Visibility and gaps to be aware of within the chemical data management landscape
- Migration considerations when moving to a new SDS management application
- Environmental compliance fueling the need for improved chemical data management and reporting
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!