What You Need to Know about OSHA’s New Construction Confined Space Standard
Date: ON DEMAND Through March 15, 2017
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
The next OSHA 30/30 will be on: OSHA’s New Construction Confined Space Standard.
Topics to be discussed:
- Overview of OSHA’s New Construction Confined Space Standard, which went into effect August 3, 2015
- Key differences between the Construction Standard and General Industry Standard
- Applying problems with multi-employer worksites to the standard
- Discussion of requirements for atmospheric monitoring, engulfment hazards, and permit suspension rather than cancellation
- Overview of key provisions in the Standard, which require a written confined space program, designation of authorized employees, and effective training for both authorized and non-authorized personnel
- What employers should do to ensure compliance with the new Standard
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!