What: FREE Webinar
When: November 2 at 2pm ET
FR Clothing Past, Present and Future—The Future Is Here Now
This seminar will explore the evolution of FR clothing and the “engineering” of flame resistant properties into fabrics. We will address the pros and cons of current FR fabrics, and how various factors—including regulations and enforcement—have impacted the evolution of FR Clothing. We will also take a look at the future of FR and how new science is revolutionizing the technology.
Utilizing PowerPoint, video and photographs, attendees will gain an understanding how today’s proven Flame-Resistant fabrics have evolved over time. The seminar will also demonstrate how the design of FR clothing allows it to achieve its promised level of protection, as it relates to the hazards. There will be a focus on how FR standards, regulations and enforcement have affected the evolution of FR apparel. Finally, participants will be introduced to the next-generation of FR technology, as we explore the revolutionary new FR fabrics on the market.
Attendees will take away
- An understanding of how FR fabrics have evolved
- Ability to articulate the pros and cons of current FR technology
- An understanding of how the enforcement of FR standards and regulations has driven the FR Market
- An understanding of the standards that drive fabric development
- How new science is revolutionizing FR technology