- OIL & GAS
Why Should You Attend:
Many of the new changes to HIPAA focus directly on a number of aspects of the use of electronic records, such as the accounting of disclosures and tracking of accesses of records of all kinds, even for treatment, payment, and healthcare operations, and the provision of records in electronic formats when requested.
- What is an EHR under the regulations?
- New proposed rules for access of electronic records and EHRs
- New proposed rules for accounting of disclosures and EHRs
- Proposed new restrictions on disclosures and their impacts
- Meaningful Use, HIPAA, and EHRs: Risk Analysis Required
- Expanded HIPAA Enforcement and Penalties and the new HIPAA Audit Program
- Q&A session