OSHA gives tips for avoiding carbon monoxide poisoning
February 11, 2013
A worker in a New England warehouse was recently found unconscious and seizing. Several of his co-workers also became sick. The culprit? Carbon monoxide poisoning. All of the windows and doors were closed to conserve heat, there was no exhaust ventilation in the facility, and very high levels of carbon monoxide were measured at the site.
ISHN is celebrating it's 50th anniversary this year. Check out their big anniversary issue, which includes content on the 50 leaders for today and tomorrow, historic dates since 1967 and 30 impact individuals in the safety industry