- ISHN GLOBAL
- EHS RESEARCH
Items Tagged with 'book'
Normally it’s the patient who is at risk in an operating room, but during one surgical procedure, Dr. Emile Allen was electrocuted and nearly died. The event had far-reaching repercussions on Allen’s life; he went from performing intricate surgical procedures to struggling just to do simple things such as counting change at the grocery store or reading a book as a consequence of the accident.
Safety’s thought leaders keep bumping into each other at conferences such as ASSE’s annual meeting. Here are three “new thoughts” making the rounds here in Denver: