- ISHN GLOBAL
- EHS RESEARCH
This newly updated edition is a valuable resource for safety professionals.
- Locate agency assistance and available resources for fire service programs
- Create an organizational infrastructure for quick, professional response
- Summarize the qualifications needed by fire service employees
- Explain types and functions of fire control equipment
- Identify hazardous materials
- Present the training and education needed by fire service personnel
- Understand the components of effective fire service communications and dispatching
- Demonstrate accepted management practices to establish and improve fire service operations.
Daniel E. Della-Giustina, Ph.D. is a Professor in the Safety and Environmental Management Program, College of Engineering and Mineral Resources, at West Virginia University in Morgantown. He has been a faculty member there for 25 years. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Safety, Health and Higher Education from Michigan State University. Dr. Della-Giustina is a professional member of ASSE and was recently inducted into the National Safety Council's Safety and Health Hall of Fame International.