You have 0 Articles Left This Month. Register Today for Unlimited Access.
A contractor for a Michigan utility company died Wednesday after being electrocuted during what was apparently a routine pole change procedure.
News sources say the 46-year-old man, a DTE Energy contractor who worked for Asplundh Construction Company, was killed at about 11 a.m. Wednesday in Monroe, Michigan.
You have 0 complimentary articles left.
Register for free today to continue reading!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Copyright ©2021. All Rights Reserved BNP Media.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing