What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until March 28, 2019
Improve Compliance and Job-Site Safety by Replacing Paper with Smart Mobile Forms
Safety standards differ slightly between organizations and industries, but the goals of safety professionals are ultimately the same: reducing the number of injuries, incidents, and environmental spills that occur on site. As pressures rise to do more with less, efficient health & safety protocols become increasingly important.
EHS reporting needs to do more than prove compliance: it must ensure machines are up and running full-time, keep employee training up to date, and help avoid the pitfalls of having to recruit and train part-time replacements if employees are injured on the job.
This webinar will outline how data collection on devices in the field, combined with a cloud-based back office and KPI dashboards, will transform your EHS program into an all-around business support system.
Join us on March 28th at 2:00pm ET as we explore how health & safety data collection on mobile devices can help produce a safer, more compliant workplace.
Topics will include:
- The perks of collecting data on a mobile device over paper
- How sharing information digitally improves EHS compliance, workplace safety, and team efficiency
- The importance of accessible short- and long-term EHS reporting
- Back-office impacts of mobile solutions in the field
- Steps involved in taking your business from paper forms to digital forms
- Real-life impacts of mobile data collection and cloud integration
- Where your team can save time and money in the field