What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until May 23, 2019
- 0.1 IACET CEU
- Eligible for 0.1 BCSP recertification point
- ABIH® Diplomates can earn up 1 technical contact hour for this event
The Leading Edge on Safety is Engineered from the Ground Up
The purpose of this presentation is to educate safety professionals on the different types of slip-resistant products available—their advantages and disadvantages, statistics on slips and falls, methods and machines used to measure slip resistance, and an overview of current regulatory standards.
- Explain the differences between a slip, trip, and fall, and identify the specific areas in which they occur.
- Define the agencies that use coefficient of friction to measure and recommend slip resistance.
- Describe applications where non-slip flooring products are used to ensure occupant safety.
- Examine criteria in evaluating slip-resistant products for your flooring application.