What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until May 28, 2021
Credits: 0.1 IACET CEU
Construction Safety Practices During a Pandemic
There is essential work that still needs to be conducted during a pandemic, but this work must be done with the highest safety considerations in mind. This is one of the many challenges safety professionals must deal with every day. We are tasked with helping our companies conduct safe operations in the face of injuries and illnesses. Safety professionals have always found a way and this pandemic is no different. We have to assess the situation, develop and implement programs, and tweak them as we go. Always in the forefront of our minds is keeping the workplace safe and protecting employees. Here is a brief look into how to do precisely that … working safely in a pandemic.
- Identify how a pandemic can affect the workplace.
- Establish steps that you can take to reduce worker exposure during a pandemic.
- Classify worker exposures (low, medium, high).
- Describe how to properly follow existing OSHA protocols.
- Detail best practices for workplace safety during a pandemic.