What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until August 20, 2021
Essential Updates to Machine Safety Standards to Help Improve Safety in your Facility
Factories are increasingly automated, complex and pressed for efficiency. At the same time, increased injury costs and legal penalties push safety requirements to new levels.
This webinar introduces the latest machine safety concepts and highlights recent changes to ANSI B11 safety standards. We start by explaining basic principles for machine safety and minimum safety requirements for fixed industrial machines in the United States. Then, we move beyond the basics to provide an overview of the latest ANSI machine safety standards, including ANSI B11.0-2020 and ANSI B11.19-2019.
This webinar includes:
- A summary of machine safety requirements for fixed industrial machines
- Overview of ANSI B11.0 (similar to ISO 12100)
- New requirements and considerations for ANSI B11.0-2020 and ANSI B11.19-2019
- Risk reduction measures such as safeguarding, control reliability and safety devices
- This informative webinar will equip you with useful information to help you improve safety at your facility today.