Safety Professional's Reference and Study Guide, Second Edition - hardcover
- Provides a comprehensive single-source reference that makes complex topics easy to understand
- Includes the latest version of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) examination reference sheets
- Contains step-by-step instructions on how to solve the problems on the exam and examples of how and when to utilize common formulas
- Offers 160 equations and 160 problems to reinforce understanding
- Addresses major topics of the safety and health profession
While there are numerous technical resources available, often you have to search through a plethora of them to find the information you use on a daily basis. And maintaining a library suitable for a comprehensive practice can become quite costly. The new edition of a bestseller, Safety Professional's Reference and Study Guide, Second Edition provides a single-source reference that contains all the information required to handle the day-to-day tasks of a practicing industrial hygienist.
New Chapters in the Second Edition cover:
- Behavior-based safety programs
- Safety auditing procedures and techniques
- Environmental management
- Measuring health and safety performance
- OSHA’s laboratory safety standard
- Process safety management standard
- BCSPs Code of Ethics
The book provides a quick desk reference as well as a resource for preparations for the Associate Safety Professional (ASP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), and the Construction Health and Safety Technologist (CHST) examinations. A collection of information drawn from textbooks, journals, and the author’s more than 25 years of experience, the reference provides, as the title implies, not just a study guide but a reference that has staying power on your library shelf.