- OIL & GAS
The Industrial Laser Safety Audit includes:
• A review of training requirements for the Laser Safety Officer and other area personnel;
• A Hazard Analysis – Maximum Permissible Exposure and Nominal Hazard Zone calculations;
• An evaluation of the laser use area;
• A review of the laser area controls, including signs and other entryway controls;
• An assessment of non-beam hazards such as laser generated airborne contaminants and electrical hazards;
• A review of laser and laser system requirements;
• A review of laser documentation such as standard operating procedures, institutional policy, etc.
For more information and to obtain a quote, visit www.laserinstitute.org/education/industrialaudit.