This seminar is for the safety professional who is facing the challenges of management responsibility in the corporate world. If you have recently joined the corporate management team or would like to enhance your business skills, this seminar will provide you with the steps to success in these areas. You will also learn how to make safety a key function of the overall business process of your organization.
You will learn to:
- Design your safety management system to support the business objectives of your corporation
- Most advantageously position the safety function in your corporate structure
- Obtain management and non-management support for your safety responsibility
- More effectively conduct industry safety networking * Use proven techniques to negotiate in the business world
- Adopt the working habits of highly effective safety professionals