Corporate Safety Management provides a forum to share challenges, craft solutions, and implement the necessary skills to be successful in positioning safety in your organization.
- Designing your safety management system to support business objectives
- Obtaining management support Business and negotiation skills
- Working habits of effective safety professionals
- Adjusting safety in response to mergers, downsizing, rightsizing, and reorganizing
- Analyzing key initiatives for creating high-impact safety performance Implementing best practices
- Influencing corporate culture Industry networking and benchmarking