- ISHN GLOBAL
- EHS RESEARCH
Facility closures are often necessary during a company's growth, yet many organizations may not have an established approach that maximizes asset value and minimizes risks.
Learn how planning and action during facility closures can help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars in asset value while avoiding environmental risks. Hear compelling evidence and case studies that illustrate the challenges of decommissioning and maintaining closed facilities.
The webinar will address:
• The facility closure process
• Evaluating the true cost of a closed facility
• Environmental risks at closed facilities
• Recommended practices to limit asset and environmental damage on the property
• Comparing continued maintenance to demolition costs
• Estimating scrap and assets value
• Managing excess properties
• Asset retirement obligations
Get ready to learn and bring your questions for our expert speakers:
• George F. Arsnow, Senior Project Manager; CDM Smith Inc.
• Robert Klotzbach, Partner, Global Practice Leader- Decommissioning, Decontamination, and Demolition; ERM