Operations Executives from General Motors, ABB, Schneider Electric, Du Pont and URS will speak on managing EHS globally; developing high performing safety programs, CEOs who get it and more!
Seminar Goals and Objectives:
- Provide leadership with tools (ways, means and methods) to achieve a high performance safety program.
- Illustrate and discuss the importance of leadership actions in a world class safety and health program.
- Demonstrate the importance of achieving a world class safety and health program in an increasingly smaller world.
- Show how to align a safety and health program with business goals.
- Demonstrate how Oakland University can provide training, counseling, and other services in assisting businesses in achieving their goals.