Through examples, case studies and other resources, take away a framework for an effective safety management system. Safety Management l provides a foundation of fundamental elements and techniques for managing an effective safety system.
- Effective, proven system elements and strategies
- Moral, financial and legal responsibilities
- Strategies to control Workers’ Compensation costs
- Sample policy statements and performance standards
- How to sell a safety management system to others
- Budgeting for your safety efforts