A relative of a badly injured teen who fell through a skylight while shoveling snow on the rooftop of a Westwood, Mass., business said it’s time for everyone to get off the roof — it’s just too dangerous, according to an article in the Boston Herald.
“It’s not worth it. It’s not worth it. Let the building collapse — let the roof collapse. Don’t go up on the roof,” the boy’s relative told the paper. The boy was at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston after surgery in which doctors removed his appendix and repaired his colon.