Where's safety fit in?
April 19, 2002
To get an idea of where safety and health fit into your workplace, see how you respond to the following statements:
- Safety and health are an integral part of our operations.
- Teamwork is apparent in all parts of the organization.
- Managers and supervisors are out on the floor frequently and always observe the company safety and health rules.
- Employees are encouraged to identify safety and health hazards and correct them on their own.
- Employees have full and open access to all the tools and equipment they need to do their job safely.