What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until September 17, 2021
Safety Culture in the Post-COVID-19 Workplace
As COVID-19 presents new challenges to American workplaces, cultivating an organizational safety culture is taking on new importance. Safety leaders are faced with new demands on training, new safety protocols, and new daily routines; all of it while dealing with dispersed teams and “re-entry anxiety” on the part of the workforce.
Join us to learn new approaches to safety training and reinforcement that reflect the needs of the post-COVID-19 workplace. Learn how to harness the power of visual communication to create a resilient safety culture and keep employees connected, informed, invested, and safe as they re-enter the workplace.
- Identify how the pandemic changed the organizational culture.
- Detail the new objectives in workplace communication.
- Re-imagine safety training to meet the challenges of the post-COVID-19 workplace.
- Harness the power of visual communication for training and reinforcement.
- Outline best practices for keeping employees informed to combat “re-entry anxiety”.