- OIL & GAS
AIHce 2012, which takes place from June 16-21, will bring more than 5,000 industrial hygiene and safety professionals to Indianapolis, Indiana for six days of education and networking.
The conference is designed to enhance knowledge of important topics and build strong relationships with other professionals. A variety of courses, sessions, posters, lectures, workshops and luncheon discussions address professional development, scientific issues, management trends, industry innovations and much more.
• Attendees can: earn more CM points than ever before (a maximum of 8.51). And, for the first time, AIHce will offer CEU and COC points. CE requirements for the year can be satisfied with one conference.
• PDC Get Three Guarantee: If attendees don’t learn three new pieces of information during a PDC, they can stop by the speaker ready room immediately following the course and get their registration fee refunded, no questions asked.
• With sessions covering more than 50 topic areas, at AIHce offers a diverse representation of program topics (from asbestos to toxicology and everything in between.)
• There'll be more than 600 oral and poster abstract presentations, courses, lectures, roundtables, EHS crossover programs, lunch discussions, and exhibitor theater presentations addressing the latest professional development, scientific issues, management trends, and innovative techniques.
• AIHce On Demand is Back. Conference-goers can get the complete conference -- not just the sessions they attend. AIHce On Demand gives post-conference, online access to speaker presentations synched to PowerPoint slides and is included in “Best Value” registration.
• IGNITE – “Enlighten Me, but Make it Quick!” AIHce introduces a new educational experience — a series of short, fast-paced five-minute presentations. Learn what’s on the minds of your colleagues and friends in this innovative and engaging new format. Attend an IGNITE session or submit your own!
• There is a “Free Lunch” – on AIHce. A coupon valued at $10 will be mailed with badges to all full registrants. Use the coupon to purchase lunch in the Expo on Tuesday, June 19. A variety of options will be available.
• AIHce Mobile App Debuts in 2012, allowing attendees to create and manage their schedule, view detailed session and exhibitor listings, and stay informed about the latest AIHce happenings — all from the convenience of your smartphone. Download details and instructions coming in late March.
• 91% of attendees rate the education program at AIHce as good or excellent for their professional development needs.
• The majority of AIHce PDCs consistently rank high in overall satisfaction – an average of 4.1% on a 5.0 scale.
• 92% of attendees rated technical sessions a “4” or “5” in attendee surveys (1-5 scale where 5 is highest).
For details go to: aihce2012.org.