Pass the Comprehensive examination leading to the CSP certification with the knowledge and the application of experience gained through professional practice. This second-level exam is a five and one-half hour computer delivered test, required in the two-test process of becoming a CSP. Your preparation will include lectures, sample problems, and discussions on a variety of subjects to prepare for the exam.
- Collecting, assessing, managing SH&E and security risk
- Concepts of probability, statistics and basic sciences
- Engineering: safety, environmental, occupational health and fire protection
- Applied management principles, ergonomic analysis, risk management
- Legal/ regulatory and issues in SH&E and security
- Workers’ Compensation