The AIHA says the conference is “the best opportunity of the year for IH and OEHS professionals of all levels to learn and network in a collaborative, intimate, and engaging environment.”
Workshops are 3.5-hour “seminars” that provide for a thorough discussion using a combination of presentation and group discussion. They will be presented on Monday, October 26 and Tuesday, October 27 from 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Fall Conference 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
Workshop proposals may reflect one or more of the following tracks:
- Exposure Risk Assessment & Management
- Leadership and Management
- Communication & Training
- Risk Characterization and Communication
- Environment (Sustainability)
- Hazard Banding/OELs*
- Sensor Technologies*
- Big Data, Data Management & Interpretation*
- Other (Suggest your own topic)
How to submit a workshop proposal:
Complete the Call for Workshop Proposals form no later than March 2, 2015.
Questions? Contact Erin Breece, AIHA’s Program Manager, Global Education at email@example.com or 703-846-0749.