From unique fiber blends to premium finishes, Mount Vernon FR is your go-to source for durable yet comfortable denim FR fabric.
See what makes Mount Vernon FR a leader in the FR denim industry:
- The only U.S. company manufacturing FR denim from fiber to finished FR fabric in a vertically integrated facility, all in one place, in one plant.
- The largest denim manufacturer, producing more than half of all denim made in the U.S.
- The only FR denim producer with a laboratory and staff devoted to wash development, eliminating guesswork among companies unfamiliar with FR fabrics. Mount Vernon FR has the experience and expertise under one roof to produce new FR denim products and develop wash procedures and formulations compatible with FR fabrics.
More Choices. More Styles. From the Leader in FR Denim.
As the leader in FR denim, Mount Vernon is committed to providing innovative denim fabrics that satisfy workers' needs and wants, without sacrificing the high level of protection their jobs require. See what sets Mount Vernon FR denim apart from the rest:
- The most denim fabrics component-certified to NFPA 2112.
- The only flex FR denims on the market component-certified to NFPA 2112.
- The only three FR denim Tencel blends component-certified to NFPA 2112.
- Available in contemporary washes including premium shades so jeans are suitable for work and play.
- Offered in a variety of fits to showcase the latest styles, keeping comfort in mind for all work and lifestyle needs.