Got a top workplace safety product? Enter the ISHN Readers’ Choice Awards!
HURRY! Deadline is FEB. 8, 2019
The increasingly competitive marketplace of products related to occupational safety and health offers up a continuing cornucopia of goods and services, emerging technology and ways to address emerging risks. How do you make your company’s products stand out from the rest of the pack? How do you let know decision-makers know that your safety products are the best?
Enter them in the ISHN's Readers' Choice Awards!
You’ve got 50+ EHS categories from which to choose. Whether your company offers fall protection, safety training, FR clothing, emergency showers or hazcom labels, there's a category for you.
Your entries will allow readers to go online and check out images and information for each product, which they’ll use when deciding which are the best of the best.
Why should you enter?
- Your products will get seen by ISHN readers, who will go online to check them out in order to choose their favorites.
- ISHN readers will vote on their category favorites between March 1 and April 30, 2019.
- Award-winners will receive recognition – the kind that gives marketing efforts a big boost.
- Eligible products must have launched on or after January 1, 2017.
- You must submit your entry (or entries) online BY FEBRUARY 8, 2019. Visit www.ISHN.com/awards to enter.
- Cost: $395 for your first entry and $195 for each additional.
- Any one company can enter up to four products.
ISHN Readers’ Choice Award winners will be announced the week of May 6th.