Red Wing Shoe Company, a leader in safety footwear, has expanded its LoggerMax Collection with five new models – 217, 219, 2216, 2217 and 2219, all of which were designed, developed and assembled in Red Wing, Minnesota. Created with premium quality leather and trusted craftsmanship, Red Wing’s new LoggerMax boots are purpose-built for the logging industry and for those demanding a high-performing safety boot to tackle the outdoor elements.
“At Red Wing, we admire and respect the hard work required in the logging industry, and we know loggers need a dependable and durable work boot,” said Kristin Hamilton, senior product merchandising manager at Red Wing Shoe Company. “Our new LoggerMax styles were built to perform in tough outdoor conditions with outstanding traction, premium waterproof leathers and a stable platform for uneven terrain. We also added two styles to include a warming textile that retains heat during cooler days on the job.”
Key features of the ASTM-compliant LoggerMax 9-inch Logger models include:
- Outsole: The Vibram® All-Terrain Fire and Ice Sole delivers best-in-class slip resistance with exceptional grip and durability. The sole is engineered to withstand extreme temperature ranges (-20˚C to +250˚C / -4˚F to +482˚F) and includes tridirectional traction lugs to improve grip on challenging terrain and a defined heel breast to enhance downhill braking control.
- Safety: Available with a variety of safety features, including a soft or steel toe; waterproof, insulated or non-insulated; electrical hazard protection.
- Comfort: A removable polyurethane footbed adds two layers of cushioning, with gel pods to soften heel strikes, and a memory foam top cover provides ultimate comfort.
- Warmth: CosmoComfort insulation keeps the foot warm with minimal weight and bulk, retaining the heat equivalent to 400g of insulation.
- Durability: All boots are finished with Red Wing’s iconic Triple-Stitched construction for optimized durability and longevity.
- Craftsmanship: The new LoggerMax collection was designed, developed and assembled with pride in Red Wing, Minnesota.
- Style: Red Wing premium leather offered in Black, Maroon Oro and Wheat Voyageur.
The LoggerMax collection is available at Red Wing stores nationwide. To find your nearest retailer, visitwww.redwingshoes.com.
In addition, companies interested in the LoggerMax or any of Red Wing’s safety workwear for their employees can easily manage the purchase process by participating in Red Wing for Business, an innovative platform that combines digital and retail experiences. This simplified purchasing process gives workers access to digital vouchers that they can use to purchase more than 250 industry-specific designs at any Red Wing retail store, on-site mobile shoe store or authorized Red Wing retailer. Red Wing for Business reduces administration time, mitigates risks by assuring the right shoe is selected for the job and eliminates costly waste and inaccuracies.
For more information about Red Wing Shoe Company, the company’s safety footwear programs and its head-to-toe solutions, visit www.redwingsafety.com.
About Red Wing Shoe Company
Red Wing Shoe Company Inc. is a global leader in the design, production and distribution of work, safety and lifestyle footwear and work apparel. Established in 1905 in Red Wing, Minnesota, the privately held company’s family of brands includes Red Wing®, the premium choice for purpose-built work footwear, workwear and accessories. Its brands are distributed to more than 110 countries in an immersive multichannel environment of 500+ Red Wing retail stores, third-party partners and owned e-commerce platforms. The Red Wing Shoe Company employs more than 2,000 employees worldwide and operates two U.S. manufacturing facilities in Red Wing and Potosi, Missouri. For more information, please visit redwingshoes.com.
Report Abusive Comment