eCompliance, the software for strengthening safety culture, introduces a COVID-19 Complimentary Product Offering for hazardous industries and essential services during this complex time. Businesses and the front-line workforce are working double-time to ensure their teams – and most important assets – are trained, protected, healthy, and safe. The new Complimentary Product Offering includes:
- 2 eLearning Courses Included:
- COVID-19: Protect Your Employees (For all employees)
- COVID-19: Protect Yourself and Others (For managers/supervisors)
- Mobile App with 6 COVID-19 Digital eCompliance Forms Included:
- End of Day Prevention: Daily Acknowledgement of workplace health and safety
- Start of Day Prevention: Daily Acknowledgement of workplace health and safety
- Employee Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Employer Readiness: Guidelines & Best Practices
- Incident Reporting Form
- Health and Safety Toolbox Talk
Safety leaders who are interested in the Complimentary Product Offering will need to request access at this available link: COVID-19 Resource Centre.
“It’s a difficult time for many of our fellow safety leaders across North America,” says Adrian Bartha, Founder of eCompliance and CEO of Alcumus – North America. “It’s during tough times we especially need to work together and play our part in the safety community to flatten the curve. These updates to our mobile app allow teams to rise to the COVID-19 challenge by reducing exposure to the virus and keeping essential businesses running as smoothly as possible. We trust these resources will help everyone stay healthy and safe.”
eCompliance safety software is the leader for improving worker participation in safety. The eCompliance mobile app connects workers with head office, creating a two-way conversation so safety leaders can make faster, fact-based decisions, and executives gain an unrivaled view of safety risk across their company. With the mission to eliminate 1 million incidents by 2020, eCompliance is the fastest growing safety software company in the world with hundreds of client success stories. Offering a real-time safety environment, eCompliance empowers organizations to improve EHS performance and use safety as a competitive differentiator. For more information, visit www.ecompliance.com.
Follow eCompliance on LinkedIn.