Constructed using 3D technology for a women's-specific fit, the Shoes for Crews Women's Rainier 6" NCT work boot is multi-purpose in nature and exudes lightweight comfort and protection in a versatile package.
It's ideal for light industrial applications including, but not limited to: Assemblers, Fabrication, Food production, Warehousing, and Distribution. However, this boot is equally at home outside, as it features our slip-, clog-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant GLADIATOR™ outsole and a water-resistant full grain leather that provides moderate protection from the elements and minimal break-in time. We included design details like the Achilles notch in the heel backstay area to allow for ample freedom of movement.
The Rainier's lightweight comfort emphasis is rounded out with a non-metallic nano-composite safety toe and hardware and a midsole that boasts our REVIVE™ midsole foam that's known for its lightweight and high rebound properties. Rainier – lightweight, comfortable, and protective. Built for a woman.
- Slip Resistant GLADIATOR™ Outsole: Provides oil, clog, and slip resistance, durability, and versatility indoors or outdoors
- REVIVE™ Cushioning Foam: REVIVE™ midsole foam is lightweight, high-rebound, and resists compression set over time
- Nano Composite Safety Toe: Lightweight and roomy Nano Composite Safety Toe (non-metallic, non-magnetic). Meets ASTM F-2413 standards bearing a class 75 rating
- Water-Resistant: Treated to repel liquids from the surface.
- Ladder Grab feature: Raised ridges in the shank area of our GLADIATOR™ outsole are textured to provide extra grip when stabilizing oneself on ladder rungs.
See the product listing for more information and to purchase.
Report Abusive Comment