2-Wire Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector
This product from Sierra Monitor Corporation is a loop powered gas detector that provides the user with lower cost and easier installation and maintenance.
The Model 4501-05 2-wire Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector from Sierra Monitor Corporation is a loop powered gas detector that provides the user with lower cost and easier installation and maintenance. This eliminates the need for separate power runs and associated power distribution and circuit protection for each device.
The SMC 2-wire Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Detector provides features not found in similar products including:
- Low maintenance costsdue to 180 day (six-month) calibration interval (FM approved and the longest calibration frequency in the industry)
- Low installation costsdue to 4-20 mA 2-wire loop-powered design
- User-friendly operator interfacewith integral scrolling menu-driven LCD display for easy access to gas status, calibration instructions, adjustment of ranges and outputs and diagnostic information.
- Performance confidencewith FM approval for performance and area safety requirements
- Fastest response time, highest accuracy, and specifications unmatched in the industry.
- Durabilityof a stainless steel transmitter and sensor enclosure
- Non-intrusive calibrationto enable calibration without declassifying the area
- Common signal outputof 4-20 mA
About Sierra Monitor Corporation
Sierra Monitor Corporation manufactures and integrates hazardous gas monitoring systems for industrial safety applications. With more than 26 years experience and over 14,000 installations of fixed gas monitoring systems Sierra Monitor is a technology leader in the industry. Sierra Monitor’s accomplishments include the first digital bi-directional multi-drop communication bus between sensors and controller, the first serial Modbus communication output for plant-wide systems, the first interface to third party legacy sensors and devices and the first cost-effective web-based graphical system for monitoring plant-wide hazardous gas conditions.
For further information contact Stephen R. Ferree, Director of Marketing, Sierra Monitor Corporation, 1991 Tarob Court, Milpitas, CA 95035, 408-262-6611, toll free: 800-727-4377, EMail: email@example.com