Hearing from CEOs at Safety 2015
One of the most popular events at the American Association of Safety Engineers’ annual conference is the Executive Summit panel, which gives attendees a chance to hear how CEOs, presidents and vice presidents from a range of industries view safety.
The panel delivers expert advice and firsthand testimonials intended to help OSH professionals better understand what is expected of them and how they can interact more with senior management.
They share stories and examples, tools and strategies that can help SH&E professionals understand their role, overcome organizational obstacles and ultimately be more effective.
Participants in this year’s summit, which takes place Wednesday, are:
- Darron Anderson, Express-Energy, CEO
- Mark Costello, URS, Energy &Construction, VP & GM, Industrial Process
- John Gromos, Turner Construction, Vice President & GM
- Trevor Larsen, Disney World, Senior Vice President
- Jeff Smith, Oakridge National Laboratory (Battelle), Assistant Lab Director (COO)