Top executives from the energy, construction and entertainment sectors will be among the participants at this year’s American Society of Safety Engineers' (ASSE) Safety 2015 Executive Summit Panel, which lets convention attendees hear how corporate leaders feel about important safety issues.
The panel delivers expert advice and firsthand testimonials in order to help OSH professionals better understand what is expected of them and how they can interact more with senior management.
The stories and examples they share offer additional tools and strategies that can help SH&E professionals understand their role, overcome organizational obstacles and ultimately be more effective.
Safety 2015 Executive Summit participants include:
- Darron Anderson, Express-Energy, CEO
- Mark Costello, URS, Energy &Construction, VP & GM, Industrial Process
- John Gromos, Turner Construction, Vice President & GM
- Trevor Larsen, Disney World, Senior Vice President
- Jeff Smith, Oakridge National Laboratory (Battelle), Assistant Lab Director (COO)
The Executive Summit panel discussion will take place on Wednesday, June 10 from 9:15 to 10:30 a.m.
Click here for more information about Safety 2015.