FallTech, a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for all industries where workers are exposed to falls from elevation, today announced the release of the FallTech DuraTech® 9’ MAX web SRD.
Boasting a 425 lb. capacity, the FallTech DuraTech 9’ MAX web SRD delivers maximum stopping power in a compact device. Combining the strengths of a fast-activating internal inertial brake with FallTech’s exclusive WrapPack inline shock absorber creates a robust SRD to accommodate a broad range of workers.
- Tested for up to 5’ below d-ring
- 9’ working length for expanded work zone
- Durable lightweight glass reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Abrasion-resistant webbing – outlasts the competition
- Swivel eye on housing connector reduces lifeline leg twisting
- Available in single and twin configurations
- Multiple aluminum and steel leg end connectors
FallTech is a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for all industries where workers are exposed to falls from elevation. Headquartered in Compton, CA and marketed globally, FallTech is staffed with engineers, product developers and experts dedicated solely to the design, testing and manufacturing of fall protection products. For over twenty years, FallTech has been outfitting people when they are exposed to fall hazards at work and tackling fall protection problems the way they happen in real life…one worker at a time. For more information, visit falltech.com or call 800-719-4619.
1306 S. Alameda Street Compton, CA 90021, USA Tel: 800‐719‐4619 Fax: 323‐752‐5613 www.falltech.com