Third-party tested, and compliant with ANSI Z359.14, the DuraTech 10’ Web SRD features a glass-reinforced polycarbonate housing; premium abrasion-resistant webbing and fast activating inertial brake system. Fit with a swiveling aluminum eye to reduce twisting and available with a wide variety of steel or lightweight aluminum connectors, the DuraTech 10’ is versatile and rugged enough to meet the toughest jobsite requirements.
- Average arrest forces under 900lbs; 44” stopping distance
- Internal brake eliminates need for bulky external shock pack
- Impact-resistant over molded side-walls
- Integral Visual Load Impact indicator
- Cycle-tested, high-performance main spring
- Lightweight, without sacrificing durability