A 17-year-old student in Waco, Texas was treated in an emergency shower after being burned in a school science lab incident in September.

Two students bumped into each other during a chemical experiment at the Greater Waco Advanced Manufacturing Academy and one accidentally spilled sulfuric acid on the other.

According to news sources, the injured student was immediately stripped of clothing and placed in an emergency shower, according to a statement released by the school district. The student was then taken to a local hospital, treated for burns and released.

The other student received a small burn on his arm, but did not require hospital treatment.