World of Concrete (WOC) -- the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries -- will once again feature special product and action areas.
Attendees will be able to visit:
- The Producer Center, a marketplace of materials, equipment, demos, and seminars for concrete producers;
- Material Handling, offering trucks, excavators and more for material delivery, distribution, concrete placement, and earth moving;
- Concrete Repair & Demolition, housing a display of surface preparation equipment, scarifying, grinding, sawing equipment, and other demolition products;
- World of Masonry, showcasing products, tools, information, and technology for masonry professionals;
- Technology for Construction, featuring the newest products and tools for the commercial construction industry from top information technology and systems providers; and
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative showcasing the popularity of decorative concrete for both commercial and residential applications.
NEW for 2016: The all-new precast area focuses on precast products, technologies and equipment including coring machines, pipe unloaders, precast forms, above/below ground precast, concrete pipe, manhole and septic tank equipment, and more!
WOC will showcase leading industry suppliers featuring innovative products, construction machinery, construction equipment, safety training courses, new technologies and offer unlimited networking opportunities to give participants new ways to sustain and grow their businesses.
WOC takes place Feb. 2-5 in Las Vegas, NV at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Click here for more information.