EtQ, a leading provider of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance Software Solutions, today announced the launch of traqpath, a free application that enables users to conduct simple compliance tracking activities for events affecting their business, by leveraging either their mobile device or a Web browser.
With traqpath, EtQ brings the concepts of quality, environmental, health and safety compliance to everyone. By providing simple event tracking and corrective action processes in a single, easy to use product, traqpath creates visibility, accountability, collaboration and control for all users.
Use traqpath to:
- Track any compliance event: This can be anything—incidents, adverse events, nonconformance, customer concerns, CAPA…anything that needs collaboration.
- Create a workgroup: Invite others within the company to be a part of a working team to review and handle events and/or a CAPA.
- Send events to external stakeholders including suppliers and customers: To send action items, events or corrective actions to those outside of a workgroup, users can add the external email address and send it to them. External parties will only see the activities that are assigned to them.
- Issue action items :For events, CAPAs, or just meetings, users can assign action items to various team members and track their progress.
- Escalate and initiate corrective actions: For those events that need further investigation, users can create corrective actions and follow them to resolution.
- Report:View reports on events, action items and corrective actions.
“EtQ is excited to expand its umbrella of product offerings, to cover the entire market from individual compliance users, to small/medium size businesses with VERSE Solutions ™ to enterprise organizations with Reliance™,” stated Glenn McCarty. “With traqpath, we’ve introduced a tool that goes beyond compliance into everyday life and can benefit individuals looking to manage not just compliance specifically, but their daily tasks—it really is a tool for everyone. EtQ has a lot of exciting updates coming in 2016 and we look forward to sharing these developments—traqpath is only the beginning of EtQ’s cloud vision where there is an interconnected compliance community for all.”
Learn more about traqpath by visiting www.traqpath.com or blog.traqpath.com. Download the app now on the App Store or Google Play. For Life Science companies, EtQ will be releasing a Life Science version of traqpath in the coming months. Stay tuned for more updates.
At traqpath, we understand that compliance is everyone’s business—this is why we focus on making compliance easier and more attainable for companies like yours. Using traqpath, you can simplify the way you manage compliance through enhanced collaboration, visibility and greater control over your processes. With our simple Mobile and Web applications, traqpath ensures compliance and dramatically increases your reporting efficiency, FOR FREE. We’re passionate about helping the world meet top compliance standards and we think that after using traqpath you will be too!
EtQ is the leading EHS, Quality and Operational Risk and Compliance management software provider for identifying, mitigating and preventing high-risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. Founded in 1992, EtQ has always had a unique knowledge of EHS, Quality and Operational Risk and Compliance processes, and strives to make overall quality operations and management systems better for businesses. EtQ is headquartered in Farmingdale, NY, with main offices located in the U.S. and Europe. EtQ has been providing software solutions to a variety of markets for more than 20 years. To learn more about EtQ, visit www.etq.com or blog.etq.com.
EtQ launches application for event tracking and corrective action