Ergodyne has announced the launch of its new company website. Now, www.ergodyne.com is faster, more attractive, and easier to use than ever before.
“Running a successful business in the 21st century requires a website that is equal to the task,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “With faster page loads, mobile optimization, and an improved user experience (UX), we believe this is a digital platform worthy of our products.”
The website redesign is the main part of Ergodyne’s overhauled digital approach. The passel of changes was intended to improve UX for its current network of distributors, sales reps, and safety professionals.
Features of the new site include:
- Responsive Design: The site is fully-optimized to all screens (mobile, tablet, and various monitor sizes), so users can view it anywhere, on any device, without having to pinch-and-zoom.
- User Experience: Users will enjoy an improved UX with more intuitive navigation, a better category and product structure, product comparison capabilities, the ability to create, save, and share products with an all-new “My Lists” feature, easier to find content, product how-tos, and more.
- Locate a Distributor: Locating and connecting to Ergodyne’s extensive global network of authorized distributors is now easier and more convenient for buyers.
- Improved System Performance: Better hosting reliability means faster page loads and no downtime.
- Online Sales: Instead of being taken to multiple sites as part of the sales process, everything is fully integrated. Now, distributors can log in to see pricing and purchase directly from the site.
- Responsive design
- Improved UX
- Product Filtering
- Product Compare
- My Lists
- Faster Page Loads
- Online Training Resources
- Smoother Online Sales Process
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz®Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its®Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.