Ergodyne has announced today new hi-vis additions to its N-Ferno® Line of warming gear. Now, workers on the cold shift can enjoy comfort and conspicuity from head to toe.
“We’ve taken some of our best-selling thermal gear and enhanced them to provide more visibility on the job,” said Alsie Nelson, associate product manager, Ergodyne. “These are ideal products for those who want to keep their heads warm and still be seen.”
With these hi-vis products, wearers can expect the same style and comfort of our most popular N-Ferno® products with the additional benefit of high-visibility through hi-vis lime fabrics and reflective accents. Besides our new color variety, we’ve also added length to the balaclava and a completely new reversible hat.
The four new products include:
- 6802 Hi-Vis Classic Trapper Hat: Classic faux-fur trapper hat with 60g 3M™Thinsulate™ insulation in hi-vis lime with reflective piping
- 6821 Hi-Vis Fleece Balaclava: A hi-vis lime fleece balaclava with reflective piping that offers stretch, warmth, and visibility.
- 6842 Hi-Vis 2-Layer Fleece Liner: Traditional two-layer fleece with warming pack pockets and Hi-Vis lime shell w/reflective piping.
- 6816 Reversible Knit Cap: Snug reversible knit cap featuring a stretchable gray fabric on one side and a soft hi-vis lime on the other.
“This is the first series of hi-vis products we’ve added to our N-Ferno® Line,” said Tom Votel, president and CEO, Ergodyne. “We think they’ll have utility in both indoor and outdoor applications.”
Ideal for workers needing warmth and visibility during winter work, these new N-Ferno® hi-vis pieces are available for pre-order NOW and to ship Oct. 1 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors in U.S. and Canada. For more information or to purchase any of our Tenacious Work Gear®, email email@example.com or call 800-225-8238 // (651) 642-9889.
- 6802: Faux-fur detail and quilted satin crown lining; durable, wind and water resistant nylon shell; 60 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation from 3M; Button flaps with side holes for hearing
- 6821: Hi-Vis lime polyester fleece for warmth; NEW longer length; reflective piping and accents for higher visibility
- 6842: 100% oxford polyester shell and 100% polyester fleece lining. Warming pack pockets to keep you extra warm and hook-and-loop straps for added hard hat security.
- 6816: Reversible; stretchable gray polyester on one side, soft lime microfleece on reverse. Keeps you warm, fashionable, and fun.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products that Make The Workplace A Betterplace™. What started with just one product has grown into a line of top flight, battle-tested, Tenacious Work Gear®; all precision crafted to manage the elements, improve productivity and provide protection for workers on jobsites the world over. The current lineup is extensive and constantly growing: ProFlex® Hand Protection, ProFlex® Knee Pads, ProFlex® Supports, Skullerz®Head Protection, Skullerz® Eye Protection, Trex™ Footwear Accessories, Chill-Its®Cooling Products, N-Ferno® Warming Products, GloWear® Hi-Vis Apparel, Squids® Lanyards, Arsenal® Equipment Storage Systems, and CORE Performance Work Wear® and SHAX® Portable Work Shelters.