Wildeck announces new family of Wilgard® XT, MT, LT end-of-aisle warehouse rack protectors
Rugged structural steel designs allow users to choose from three levels protection to guard warehouse rack from fork truck impact
Material handling equipment and safety products manufacturer, Wildeck, Inc., has announced a new family of structural steel end-of-aisle rack protectors to guard against fork truck impact at rack aisle corners in busy storage facilities, warehouses, and distribution centers.
- Wilgard® XT Rack Protectors are extra tough and have been designed for heavy-duty rack protection in high traffic areas.
- Wilgard® MT Rack Protectors are designed for medium-duty rack protection and can provide an adequate barrier to forklift impact in everyday use.
- Wilgard® LT Rack Protectors are intended for lighter-duty rack protection and provide a low-cost alternative to no rack protection at all.
Wildeck will introduce its new family of Wilgard® end-of-aisle rack protectors in Booth # S-1012 at ProMat 2017, April 3-6, McCormick Place, Chicago, IL.
“Wildeck’s new family of rack protectors will allow our customers to select the specific level of impact protection that meets their facility safety and budget requirements,” stated Hubert Schlegel – Director of Marketing for Wildeck. “When compared to plastic molded guards applied directly to rack uprights, Wildeck’s structural steel barriers provide a far superior solution,” stated Schlegel. “Wilgard® rack protectors are anchored directly to the concrete floor, not to the upright, and can help avoid serious damage by deflecting fork trucks or heavy carts that may cut corners when turning down aisles in a busy warehouse, 3PL, or DC.”
Benefits of Wildeck’s new Wilgard® End-of-Aisle Rack Protectors:
- Made-in-USA quality increases safety in warehouses and distribution centers
- Helps avoid rack repairs, injury from falling materials, and costly downtime
- Withstands fork truck impacts to rack uprights and avoids damage to expensive inventory
- XT, MT, and LT designs permit user to choose the level of protection their budget allows
- Available as individual “Right-” or “Left-Side” rack protectors, or as a unitized “Double-Headed” protector that guards the entire rack width
- Quick and easy to install with the included anchor bolts
Wildeck Introduces New Family of End-of-Aisle Rack Protectors – page 2:
According to Wildeck, customers no longer need to waste time shopping for the best safety product “deals.” Instead of simply offering one product, Wildeck has responded to feedback from customers whose needs and budgets are not all the same. At Modex 2016, Wildeck introduced their 3-Levels of protective Wilgard® Guard Rail, and now follows with the launch of 3-Levels of End-of-Aisle Wilgard® Rack Protectors that will debut at ProMat 2017.
“It’s no longer one choice,” stated Schlegel. “The choice belongs with the customer, and now they have three. What a concept!”
Wildeck, Inc. – based in Waukesha, WI – is a member of MHI (Material Handling Industry Association), MHEDA (Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association), the FMA (Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International), and the NAEC (National Association of Elevator Contractors). The company is the largest manufacturer of safety guarding products, structural steel mezzanine platforms, manual and automated vertical lifts (VRCs), and rideable material lifts (RMLs) in North America. A complete line of industrial rolling ladders, custom-designed work platforms and other high access products are also available. Wildeck products improve supply chain productivity and provide additional capacity, efficiency and safety in manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution centers, and many other facilities. They are sold through a dedicated and experienced network of customer-service-oriented dealers and systems integrators nationwide.
Wildeck, Inc. is a subsidiary of Holden Industries, a 100% Employee-Owned Company. Please contact Hue Schlegel, Director of Marketing at 262-549-4000, ext. 2049, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the complete line of Wildeck® and Ladder Industries products and services; or visit www.wildeck.com or www.ladderindustries.com, or e-mail email@example.com.