Blackline Safety steals spotlight and makes headlines at the 2019 National Safety Council (NSC) Congress & Expo
Global connected safety technology leader announces new products, partnerships and offerings
In the past month, we’ve shared several exciting announcements, many of which helped Blackline Safety steal the spotlight at the 2019 National Safety Council (NSC) Congress & Expo. It’s one of the ways Blackline Safety continues to set the standard for connected worker technologies.
The 2019 NSC Congress & Expo brings together more than 15,000 safety, health and environmental professionals to learn, network and compare safety solutions. During the event, Blackline Safety provided interactive demonstrations, educational sessions and other opportunities for attendees to learn about the future of connected safety. The below video provides a quick look at Blackline Safety’s dynamic presence at the safety industry’s premier event.
On the heels of the 2019 NSC Congress & Expo, Canadian Business and Maclean’s ranked Blackline Safety 177th on its Growth 500 list, a lineup of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. This is the seventh consecutive year that Blackline Safety made the list.
The ranking is one of many achievements keeping Blackline Safety in the news. At the 2019 NSC Congress & Expo, Blackline Safety received multiple awards and announced new products, partnerships and offerings. A brief summary below includes links to additional information where you can learn more.
- Introduced its new partnership with Occly, a leading designer of wearable camera systems, and will add live camera vision to its G7 connected portfolio.
- Unveiled its upcoming G7 ToolTag, a new addition to its digital transformation suite of products and services that enhance productivity without sacrificing safety.
- Launched an early access program and provided demonstrations of its G7 EXO Area Monitor, a fixed gas detection solution with 100-days of battery life and a 10-second gas reading, plus cellular and satellite connectivity.
- Announced Blackline Vision, a new offering to help businesses leverage data science to improve safety, productivity and operations.
- Presented with three New Product of the Year awards from Occupational Health & Safety Magazine, including “Software” and “Internet of Things” for Blackline Analytics and “Confided Space Safety” for Blackline’s G7 Pump.
Across the three-day event, Blackline Safety hosted five Learning Labs where attendees could join a conversation about how connected worker technologies help bring teams home safely while keeping businesses operating productively. If you weren’t able to attend this year, visit Blackline Safety’s YouTube playlist for presentations on topics including the Digital Transformation, Real-Time Turnaround & Construction, the G7 EXO – Next-Gen Area Monitoring, Advancing Safety & Productivity with Data Science, and the Future of Connected Worker.
Contact Sean Stinson
VP Product Management & Sales